BioGenesis Health Cluster invites all the participants across the globe to 2nd World Congress On Pharmacology- 2022 "Drug Discovery And Development" scheduled to be held on 30th January 2022, Virtually by BioGenesis Health Cluster, Bangalore India. This conference aim is to gather the most elegant societies and industries along with the renowned and honourable persons from top universities across the globe.
World Congress on Pharmacology - 2022 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" conference brings together a host of senior level experts to discuss recent developments in the industry and debate the best strategies and solutions to improve drug discovery going forward. It focuses on the importance to understand drugs and how they can affect human physiology. It is with better understanding of Pharmacology one can know the right dosage and dosage forms of drugs. More research in Pharmacology deals with identifying and responding to drug interactions and its side effects along with its mechanism of action, its therapeutic index and thereby treat accordingly. More intensive study with the interaction between drug and its therapeutic effect helps to identify the properties of ideal drugs.
World Congress on Pharmacology - 2022 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, breakout sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases. In addition, the live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference.
Focus of the Conference
- Design common risk stratification tools in Pharmacology medicine.
- Discuss the most updated guidelines for pharma disease management.
- Recognize the most relevant evidence in stroke prevention.
- Review effective strategies for prevention of sudden death, including appropriate Management of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Compare effective preventive strategies in patients with atrial fibrillation and other atrial arrhythmia.
- Identify risk factors for heart failure and become familiar with strategies to prevent complications in patients with already established heart failure.
- Describe the key clinical elements to risk stratify individuals with hypertrophy Cardiomyopathy.
- Cite the critical steps in risk reduction in patients with established coronary disease.
- Manage cardiovascular risk in primary prevention.
- Revise the most updated guidelines for prevention of infective endocarditis.
- Review the most updated recommendations for primary and secondary prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
Why to Attend
World Congress On Pharmacology - 2022 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" is an opportunity to meet others within specialty to network and to learn the latest clinical information. It is an opportunity nobody should overlook. World Congress On pharmacology - 2022 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" allows researchers and academicians of all levels of experience to participate in an area of career and education growth that is not easily found within the structure of the workplace.
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about pharmacology, toxicology and related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmacology and toxicology community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name and recognition at this 2-days event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Pharmacology are hallmarks of this conference.
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Researcher Scholars
- Hospital Managers
- Molecular Biologists
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Universities
- Medical Colleges
- Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies
- Pharmacy Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- CRO and Data Management Companies.